What Types of Products are Subject to Claims for Products Liabilty?
Basically any product that someone has made that they are in the business of selling is subject to a products liability claim. There are some well known examples of products liability claims:
- automobiles, such as the claims made against the Ford Pinto,
- farm equipment and machinery,
- lawn mowers and gardening equipment,
- space heaters, fireplaces and furnaces,
- dangerous toys made for children especially those made with lead paint or that cause a choking hazard,
- electric saws, drills, nail guns and other power tools,
- healthcare products and prescription drugs,
- car seats and cribs.
If you or a loved one have been injured by a dangerous product, you should consider contacting the firm of Herrick & Hart, For over 70 years, we have been assisting the injured obtain just compensation for their injuries. We offer a free consultation on personal injury cases.